pre-exam lab reviews

Alex

Jun 19, 2012, 3:59:43 PM6/19/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am uber-busy lately, so there is not much time I can dedicate to
meeting you and reviewing your projects.

- I can meet 2 persons per day at 1800 at Dekart, beginning with Thursday
- I can meet other people in the weekend. There will be a bookfest
(schimb de carti) on Sunday @Dendrariu, we can sync there
- If I see the faintest sign of hesitation, repetition or deviation(c)
- I dismiss your project and talk to the next person

If you are absolutely confident you've got it all figured out, I am
willing to stay as long as necessary and extend the "2 people" quota
to MAXINT :-)

In other words, I am willing to spend more time with you, as long as
you're genuinely prepared. Otherwise - I have very important matters
to deal with and I cannot postpone them.

To train your skills and learn how to talk without hesitation,
repetition or deviation, have a look at these tutorials ;-)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006s5dp

Yours truly,
me

Tanya Moldovan

Jun 20, 2012, 3:05:33 AM6/20/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
How do we schedule who comes tomorrow and on Friday?

Ion Caisin

Jun 20, 2012, 12:13:32 PM6/20/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Ion caisin si Costea Bostan pleaca joi ;)

Tanya Moldovan

Jun 20, 2012, 2:04:29 PM6/20/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
I believe this is not quite fair guys.
There should have been at least a mention that it is a "FIFO service"....
But if the system works this way, I then come on Friday. And with me -  Mircea and Vica... But this is already 3 persons - so not a feasible solution.
Alex, will you allow us to come in 3?

Tanya Moldovan

Jun 20, 2012, 2:15:42 PM6/20/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
For Friday there are 3 students: me, Vlad and Mircea : )))

So, the question remains valid: could all 3 of us come on Friday?

Alex

Jun 20, 2012, 2:50:56 PM6/20/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I have a solution to the problem.

I will not be at work tomorrow, because I don't feel well. I think I got one of these today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffkm7NSvVHg

I also witnessed an accident. A woman fell off a trolleybus and somehow managed to break her leg. It was an open wound, with blood. An ambulance came reasonably fast and the people on the trolley were supportive. We got water, we tied her leg to stop the  bleeding , helped the medics move her.

She was weeping quietly, I felt so sorry for her. As she was being carried away, she extended her hands to reach her purse. After they left, the police spent some time questioning the driver.

Then my hands began to shake and I went home in "safe mode". I am in no shape to analyze your works tomorrow.

Thus I think that meeting in the weekend is a reasonable choice, given the circumstances.  On the bright side, there 's no need to think about queues and priorities. :-)

P.s. if things get better, maybe tomorrow I can sync with some of  those who live in Buiucani. But this is not certain.

Ion Caisin

Jun 23, 2012, 8:23:26 AM6/23/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
is there any chance to have a meeting on sunday ?

Анна Ананасова

Jun 23, 2012, 8:38:37 AM6/23/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
or even Saturday in the evening?