pre-exam paperwork and TPS reports

Alex

Jun 19, 2012, 4:11:44 PM6/19/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Dear group monitors,

I need your assistance with an administrative matter. The tradition is
that before the exam I must submit an attendance report to 'the
decanat'.

This report must contain a list of all students and all their absences
from the labs, including the date of each absence and the total number
of absences for each person.

Please send them to me in the form of a spreadsheet, so I could submit
it to the right people. It would be great if you can prepare this by
Thursday, such that we don't have to do it in "last minute panic"
mode.

p.s. I forgot to wish you all good luck at the exams. I hope you're
having fun :-)