internship

Alex Railean

Jun 5, 2012, 7:26:05 AM6/5/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This message is for those who will be interns at Dekart.

This is where we are:
http://info.railean.net/index.php?title=How_to_find_Dekart

Timing
------
* Internship begins on the ~27th
* If you want to begin the process earlier, let me know and we'll
figure out what starting date is OK

* I usually show up at the office at 1000 and I usually hang out until
1900 or 2000. You should ensure that you're here when I'm here, such
that we can think, debug and have fun together.

Gear
----
* Bring your computers and
* make sure you have a copybook and a pen, to take notes and draw
stuff using GML*.

Food
----
We have a fridge, microwave, toaster, tea-equipment, water filter;
you can bring ingredients and fix some basic meals on the spot, or
just bring your food from home (as I do).

If you want, you can bring your customized cup, fork, plate, etc -
there's room for all of that. Otherwise you'll just rely on default
values provided by the environment :-)

If you have any questions, just whistle! [and write me an email]

* http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GalacticModelingLanguage

brailean dumitru

Jun 5, 2012, 7:47:10 AM6/5/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Hi back,
the 27th of what? if June then there is a little problem we have exams up till 29th, it refers to FAF 091
A perfect option will be to start it fomr the 2nd of July.... but its negotiable!