Color correction over multiple boards

Madhav Kidao

Jun 24, 2020, 6:54:56 AM6/24/20
to Fadecandy
Hi All,
I've made a 1m x 1m screen of 30 pixels x 28 strips using 4 fadecandy boards. I'm running an animation from processing and thats working fine.

However I need to unifying the color across all the strips as there is a difference between boards I think. In the attached photo you see the top 8 strips are the 1st board, next 8 the 2nd board, next 8 3rd board and final 4 from the 4th board.

The LEDs all came from the same manufacturer and sections of the same roll are used in different boards, so I don't think its about the strips being different colors but more to do with the fadecandy boards.

How do I color correct all the strips, either within the server or in processing?

Thanks
IMG_4463.JPG