breakout board

415

Dec 3, 2021, 10:04:12 AM12/3/21
to Fadecandy
i've been toying around with the idea of making a large matrix.  so i sat down to try and design a breakout board.i know that there is one that is already available and its break.  there are however a few things i would prefer different, such as inclusion of capacitors.  i went all out and included capacitors as well as fuses (safety is a huge priority for me).  being that i'm not an electrical engineer and new at all this i was hoping that you someone or as many as possible that have some experience wouldn't mind looking for the schematic for some feedback.  a few questions; is there any adverse effect to using both fuses (micro blade fuses) as well as capacitors.  and am i right in understanding that each strip output should get its own capacitor?  anyway please let me know what ya'll think.  i'm trying to get the schematic solid before i move on to the layout phase....
2022-fc breakout v2.pdf