Finishing HabLab 3.0

marcin_ose

Aug 29, 2012, 2:04:10 PM8/29/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

We are in our last stages of building the Hablab!

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Hablab

This weekend - Saturday - Sept. 1 - we'll be working on actually finally finishing the Hablab from 10 to 5. For real this time. We will be teaching how to make and apply stucco, lay gravel-earth floors, how to make and apply limewash, as well as possible lesson in using natural pigments to make beautiful, affordable paint.

Come and join us if you'd like to see Factor e Farm and help us do important work.

If you are coming: bring steel-toed shoes or heavy work shoes and gloves. Please RSVP by Friday so we know how much lunch and dinner to make. And as necessary bit of fine print, there will be a basic liability waver to sign. Those safety and logistics bit aside, it should be a fun and extremely productive day. As a plus, you'll feel a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction at the possibility of learning a new skill.

You can find us at 909 SW Willow Rd, Maysville, MO.

Hope to see you then,

Marcin