Fwd: Bettermeans vs Pivotal Tracker

Josef Davies-Coates

Jun 20, 2011, 12:20:41 AM6/20/11
to oneclickorgs-devspace, factorefarm
Changes in how google works meant my old subscribed addresses were removed and the below message didn't get through...

Please read the message below!

Jun 20, 2011, 1:31:23 AM6/20/11
to facto...@googlegroups.com, oneclickorgs-devspace
Hey Josef, all,

BetterMeans is based on Redmine (an open source project mgmt platform). OSE has been using an instance of Redmine at www.OpenPario.net for sometime.

From what I can see, BetterMeans has made many changes to the platform (and good ones too!). Several months back I also inquired with Shereef about the same topic (open sourcing their changes to redmine), and was told that it would probably not happen. Hopefully that changes!

Mike

Michael Koch
cell 417.483.4244
office 503.505.6123

Josef Davies-Coates

Aug 18, 2011, 10:38:14 PM8/18/11
to facto...@googlegroups.com, ose-e...@googlegroups.com, oneclickorgs-devspace
On 20 June 2011 06:31, Michael Koch <michael.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
From what I can see, BetterMeans has made many changes to the platform (and good ones too!). Several months back I also inquired with Shereef about the same topic (open sourcing their changes to redmine), and was told that it would probably not happen. Hopefully that changes!

It has changed! BetterMeans is now open source! Woohoo! :-D

https://github.com/Bettermeans/bettermeans

Smiles,

Josef.

Michael Koch