OSE's new film "Build Yourself"

marcin_ose

Nov 14, 2012, 7:23:40 PM11/14/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

OSE's latest 3-minute film "Build Yourself" by our very own Tristan Copley Smith is a Semifinalist in the $200,000 Focus Forward Filmmaker Competition and is in the running to become the $100,000 Grand Prize Winner. It could also be named an Audience Favorite if it's among the ten that receives the most votes. If you love it, vote for it by clicking on the VOTE button to the right of the video (once your vote is accepted, you'll see a "vote cast" message), and help us spread the word by sharing it far and wide.

http://vimeo.com/focusforwardfilms/semifinalists/51764445

To the OSE team, success doesn't necessarily mean winning this competition - it means winning the hearts and the minds of people all over the world. We have seen this happening more and more in the past year since our TEDtalk, with new OSE collaborators and replicators springing up all over the world. But this only happens when our example inspires others into action, and we think our latest video is a great window into what is possible when you Build Yourself.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best,
OSE Team