Workday at Factor e Farm - Oct 6

marcin_ose

Oct 1, 2012, 4:25:59 PM10/1/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

The Hablab (http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Hablab) at FeF is almost done and Saturday, October 6th, will be one of our last workdays this year. From 9am to 5pm, we'll be working on stuccoing the interior (extended) kitchen walls and winterizing - digging around the house to lay insulation, sealing the cracks between rooms, etc. You can look forward to lessons on how to use a mud thrower, make and apply stucco, a tour of the farm and get to meet the OSE team and Good Cow!

If you are coming, bring steel-toed or heavy work shoes and gloves, in addition to a cheerful attitude :) and please RSVP by 6pm Friday (5th) so we know how much to cook. And as a necessary bit of fine print, there will be a basic liability waiver to sign. Those safety and logistics bit aside, it should be a fun and extremely productive Fall day. Rest assured - you'll leave FeF not just with muddy clothes, but a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.

Come join us at 909 SW Willow Rd, Maysville, MO.

See you then,
OSE Team

Mitch

Nov 14, 2012, 6:14:19 PM11/14/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Myself and my friend came to Factor E Farm on August 25th to volunteer
with stucco work. It was a cause i followed for a year before coming
out but it has opened new ideas for my friend and I. We are eager to
hear of more volunteer work or any way we can help out.

When can we come back?

Thanks

Mitch and Geoff