MicroHouse 3 - Most Ambitious Build Yet

Marcin Jakubowski

Jul 3, 2014, 10:17:08 PM7/3/14
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

If you are in the Kansas City area, you are close to our next and most ambitious MicroHouse build. See the video:

Sign up and pass this on to your friends. We are at a turning point where our work is showing fruit.  We are starting to build some serious structures, rapidly, at a fraction of the cost of conventional housing, using open source equipment. Our mind is set on the most replicated, open source construction set for housing - in the world. We've been at it for years, and the Global Village construction appears to be moving forward in earnest.

Marcin