Factor e Farm Work Day

marcin_ose

Aug 22, 2011, 4:22:07 PM8/22/11
to Factor e Farm, sky...@gmail.com, facto...@gmail.com
Friends,

We are in our last stages of preparing equipment for this year's
construction - workshop and living units.

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Shop_2011

We will have the open source tractors and CEB press - and even baler
and Dimensional Sawmill Prototype 1 - for our own brick, lumber, and
bales for insulation - later this season. Our main groundbreaking with
the CEB presses is on September 15.

This weekend - Saturday - Aug. 27 - we'll be working on preparing the
site. The equipment will not be up yet, but we may be augering
foundation holes.

Come and join us if you'd like to see Factor e Farm and help us do
important work.

If you are coming: bring steel-toed shoes or heavy work shoes and
gloves. You will be required to sign a liability release waiver.

You can google Factor e Farm in user-generated maps to find our
location.

See you then,

Marcin