Workday at FeF - Sep 22

marcin_ose

Sep 18, 2012, 10:19:56 AM9/18/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

We are almost there with completing the Hablab(http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Hablab) at FeF.

We've marked this Saturday - Sept. 22, as a work day at FeF from 10am to 6pm towards this. We'll be working on stuccoing and finishing the floor on the last two rooms, laying the skirt around the house and completing the indoor kitchen extension. You can look forward to lessons on how to make and apply stucco and lay gravel-earth floors and a tour of the farm.

Come join us if you'd like to see Factor e Farm and help us do important work.

If you are coming, bring steel-toed or heavy work shoes and gloves in addition to a cheerful attitude :) Please RSVP by Friday. And as necessary bit of fine print, there will be a basic liability waver to sign. Those safety and logistics bit aside, it should be an enjoyable and extremely productive day. As a plus, you'll feel a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction at the possibility of learning a new skill.

You can find us at 909 SW Willow Rd, Maysville, MO.

Hope to see you there,

Marcin