MicroHouse and Brick Press Workshops

Marcin Jakubowski

Apr 6, 2014, 10:05:59 AM4/6/14
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

We are beginning to produce immersion workshops in 2014. This is part of our core offering of teaching you how to build yourself - and to build your world.

Please read on and pass on to your friends.

ZERO TO MAKER WORKSHOPS

We are currently offering 3 hands-on workshops in the Kansas City area and in San Diego. In the MicroHouse workshop, you will learn to build a small home - using our open source tractor and brick press.  In the Brick Press Extreme Manufacturing workshop, you will learn how to build a house-building machine - in a single day. In the 3D Printer workshop, you will learn how to build the Lulzbot 3D printer - in a single day. We can offer scholarships for the MicroHouse and Brick Press workshops.

Thanks,
Marcin