Finishing the HabLab 2.0

marcin_ose

Aug 22, 2012, 12:25:25 AM8/22/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com

Friends,

We are in our last stages of building the Hablab!

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Hablab

This weekend - Saturday - Aug. 25 - we'll be working on finishing the Hablab from 10 to 5. We will be teaching how to make and apply stucco, lay gravel-earth floors, how to make and apply limewash, as well as possible lesson in using natural pigments to make beautiful, affordable paint.

Come and join us if you'd like to see Factor e Farm and help us do important work.

If you are coming: bring steel-toed shoes or heavy work shoes and gloves. Please RSVP by Friday so we know how much lunch and dinner to make. And as necessary bit of fine print, there will be a basic liability waver to sign. Those safety and logistics bit aside, it should be a fun and extremely productive day. As a plus, you'll feel a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction at the possibility of learning a new skill.

You can find us at 909 SW Willow Rd, Maysville, MO.

Hope to see you then,

Marcin

Mitch

Aug 23, 2012, 11:17:13 AM8/23/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
Myself and a friend will be driving from nebraska to factor e farm to help we were wondering is everyone there for the day then leaving? Is the a possibility we can bring a tent and stay the night the head back home for nebraska in the morning sunday? Thank you for this opportunity we are very excited.

Mitch

marcin_ose

Aug 24, 2012, 9:40:44 AM8/24/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
You may stay over if you join us for the work day. But note that Sunday is our rest day, so I won't be available then.

Thanks,
Marcin

Mitch

Aug 24, 2012, 6:56:54 PM8/24/12
to facto...@googlegroups.com
great thank you so much also i was wondering is there anything you
need anything food, tools, clothing i would like to try and start some
kind of local fundraiser if i could and then on a future visit i could
maybe bring some things out for the farm

Mitch