Re: Récapitulatif destiné à factominer-users@googlegroups.com - 1 mise à jour dans 1 sujet

novio...@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 11:30:13 AM10/31/20
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
You probably need to convert the first column to a factor first.

data[, 1] <- as.factor(data[,1])

Kris.

Nov 2, 2020, 2:48:42 AM11/2/20
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. I gave it a try, yet it still comes back with the same error... Any other thoughts?

Thanks

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".