contribution values of groups in MFA

Miranda Stobbe

Aug 19, 2022, 10:25:16 AM8/19/22
to FactoMineR users
Dear all,

I am a bit confused of how I should interpret the contribution values you get in MFA when looking at, for example, res_mfa$group$contrib. In my data the groups with the highest contribution, seem to have low variance across the samples. I was expecting a high variance for those groups that contribute the most. The same for the individual variables.

Kind regards,
Miranda

Hyper Spectre

Aug 19, 2022, 3:23:32 PM8/19/22
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
Apriori assumptions
 vs A posteriori assumptions

Of

the undelying distribution ?
Can it be tested synnetrically

Pi

Hyper Spectral Analysis

On Aug 19, 2022, at 16:25, Miranda Stobbe <mdst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I am a bit confused of how I should

interpret

the contribution values you get in MFA when looking at, for example, res_mfa$group$contrib.

In my data the

groups with the highest contribution, seem to have low variance H1

across the samples.

I was expecting H0

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".