Re: [SOCIAL]Interpretation of "Cla/Mod" and "Mod/Cla"

Francois Husson

Aug 12, 2021, 5:03:51 AM8/12/21
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
You can find an extract of the book "Exploratory Multivariate Analysis by Example Usong R" that explain what is Mod/Cla et Cla/Mod (see pages 156 and 157).
Best
FH

Le 16/07/2021 à 09:51, kalongo hamusonde a écrit :
Hi all,

I am having troubles understanding what the two values "Cla/Mod and "Mod/Cla mean.
I read somewhere that the Cla/mod corresponds to the within cluster variation. If that's the case, then why are the variables with high values of Cla/Mod ranked first in clusters.  Does this mean that the variables with the high Cla/Mod values are largely dispersed in that cluster hence should not be considered ?
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".

Francois Husson
Department Statistics & Computer science
L'Institut Agro - AGROCAMPUS OUEST
65 rue de St-Brieuc - 35042 RENNES
Tel: +33 2 23 48 58 86
https://husson.github.io