Is the output from FactoShiny Asymmetric or Symmetric when running CA?

TomVI1316

Jul 12, 2021, 10:29:04 AM7/12/21
to FactoMineR users

Hello,

I'm using CA for my dissertation and have produced a plot following the team's tutorial on youtube. However, I now have to analyse the data and am unsure if the default plot produced is symmetric or asymmetric. Mis-reading this step will have major consequences for my dissertation so I'm hoping to get it right.

Please can you clarfiy what type of CA is produced when using the Factoshiny GUI.

Best,

Tom

Francois Husson

Aug 12, 2021, 4:56:34 AM8/12/21
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

With Factoshiny, you have the usual CA graph. I don't understand what you mean with symmetric or asymmetric graphs.

FH
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".

Francois Husson
Department Statistics & Computer science
L'Institut Agro - AGROCAMPUS OUEST
65 rue de St-Brieuc - 35042 RENNES
Tel: +33 2 23 48 58 86
https://husson.github.io