pool FactoMineR PCA results on multiple imputation datasets

Dennis Mooibroek

Nov 28, 2020, 6:10:35 AM11/28/20
to FactoMineR users
Hi all,

I have used the MissMDA package to create multiple imputation datasets to fill in the missing values. Using lapply I can perform FactoMineR's PCA function on all these datasets.

The next step would be to pool the results using Rubin's rules (i.e. pool function in MICE). This gives me the following error:

> poolResults <- pool(as.mira(pcaResults))
Error: No tidy method for objects of class PCA
In addition: Warning message:
In get.dfcom(object, dfcom) : Infinite sample size assumed.

How can I perform PCA on multiple datasets and pool the results?

Best,
Dennis

Francois Husson

Nov 30, 2020, 4:26:38 AM11/30/20
to factomin...@googlegroups.com
You shoul see the help of the MIPCA function:

require(mice)
imp<-prelim(res.mi=res.BayesMIPCA,X=ozone[,1:11])#creating a mids object
fit <- with(data=imp,exp=lm(maxO3~T9+T12+T15+Ne9+Ne12+Ne15+Vx9+Vx12+Vx15+maxO3v))#analysis
res.pool<-pool(fit);summary(res.pool)#pooling
Best
FH
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "FactoMineR users".

Francois Husson
Department Statistics & Computer science
AGROCAMPUS OUEST
65 rue de St-Brieuc - 35042 RENNES
Tel: +33 2 23 48 58 86
https://husson.github.io