Offline mobile survey

cassie....@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2013, 7:38:39 PM10/2/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for a mobile survey tool solution with an offline mode.

Can you answer these questions:

1. Cost for mobile surveys on 10 devices, offline with 1 admin account?
2. Does it support android?
3. Does it support laptop web browser?
4. What is the real-time reporting?
5. Do you have a trial I can test with?

Thanks,
Cassie

Aishwarya Singhal

Oct 2, 2013, 10:05:00 PM10/2/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
hi Cassie,

1. Factile is totally free so there is no cost involved. Of course you would incur your data plan charges from the phone provider for using internet, but the software itself costs nothing.

2 and 3. It does support android and web browser

4. Real time reporting essentially means that the reporting module where you see data is updated as people submit responses, you dont have to keep refreshing the page to see the latest
5. It is free software, we do not have a trial but feel free to create a quick survey for yourself. It should really not take more than 10 mins for a quick test!

Hope that helps
let me know if you have any other queries

Best regards

--

---