No next button in Offline mode

birpos...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2014, 8:47:47 AM10/23/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Created a survey with 4 pages. After loading the survey, I can finish the form without issues on IE, Firefox, iPad.
However if I go offline, I'm missing the "next" button. It's visible on page 1, but not on 2 or 3 while I'm in Offline mode. Happens on multiple browsers. Am I doing something wrong? The questions were all optional (not mandatory).

Would you mind answering the following 3 questions:
- How many surveys can finish in offline mode before I need to connect to the internet again?
- How can I exit offline mode? Pressing the "offline" button again doesn't work.
- Is there a button to restart while remaining offline when a respondent doesn't want to continue?

Thank you for your quick answer!

Regards, Michiel Stegeman

Aishwarya Singhal

Oct 23, 2014, 8:53:26 AM10/23/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Typical browsers have a 5 MB limit on data but thats expandable, plus 5 MB is a lot for text storage, so you can take as many surveys as you like.
The system goes online automatically when there's network.

Refreshing the page will start survey all over again in offline mode afaik

Best regards

--

---