Google Account updated and now Factile surveys missing!

MyHealth

Sep 12, 2013, 3:59:52 AM9/12/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aishwary,

Our Google account has been upgraded to Google+ and I think this has confused Factile because when I now log in (using Google account) all our surveys have vanished!

The current survey is still live (http://www.factile.net/MyHealth_Annual_Patient_Survey_2013) but I can't access the admin side to download responses etc.

I assume Factile associates surveys with an email address and since the Google+ update, our default email address has changed (although we still login with the old email address).  It's all very confusing!

Thanks for your help,
Matt

Aishwarya Singhal

Sep 12, 2013, 5:42:44 AM9/12/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
hi Matt

You are right - it associates users with email addresses. If you would like me to update your surveys with your new email address, please do let me know (both addresses) and I'll do the same

Best regards

--

---

Message has been deleted

Aishwarya Singhal

Sep 13, 2013, 12:57:06 AM9/13/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
done

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:46 PM, MyHealth <matthe...@strensallmedical.com> wrote:
Yes please, the old email address was matthe...@strensallmedical.com but it's now myhealth...@gmail.com (the old email address allows me to log into Google but then displays the new G+ email address).  If this is too much hassle, could the Fractile account be converted into a generic non-Google account?

Many thanks for your time and help!
Matt

MyHealth

Sep 13, 2013, 2:48:37 AM9/13/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant, thank you!  You should think about adding a 'Donate' button on your main page - I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to donate to this project.

M.

On Friday, 13 September 2013 05:57:06 UTC+1, Aishwarya Singhal wrote:
done

Aishwarya Singhal

Sep 13, 2013, 7:40:15 AM9/13/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com