Make sure people find your business with Google AdWords

Google Places

Jul 15, 2014, 1:17:58 AM7/15/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Activate your credit when you sign up for AdWords. Get my ad on Google »View as webpage

Google

Help more people find your business
Sign up for AdWords and get £75 in free ad credit when you spend £25. Use coupon code: 66XUR-MEXQT-YHXJ*
Get my ad on Google
Call 0800 169 0482
Our experts will help you set up your ad for free.
Google My Business and AdWords
Connect with potential customers
You use Google My Business to connect with current customers. Now help new customers find your business with an ad on Google.
Be in the right place at the right time
With AdWords, your ad shows up on Google just when people search for what you have to offer—like 'ice cream shop' or 'gelato'.
Only pay for results
You control when and where your ad appears, and you're only charged when someone clicks your ad to visit your website (or call you).
Call 0800 169 0482. Our experts will help you set up your ad for free.
Get my ad on Google
See you online,
Google Places Team
GG/eDM/XS-UK-Q314/PL-AW/C1

*Offer valid for new customers only. Visit google.co.uk/adwords/start or call 0800 169 0482 before September 30, 2014 to redeem the credit. Please use offer code: 66XUR-MEXQT-YHXJ.

© 2014 Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
This email was sent to fac...@googlegroups.com because you indicated that you'd like to receive updates and tips about your Google account. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/2XAIDb0laxUbhIROFxm1wPRwqCwdwraE0?hl=en You can also change your preferences on your account's profile page by logging in at admin.google.com

Terms and conditions for this offer:
• Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom only. One promotional code per advertiser.
• To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before 30 September 2014.
• To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least £25, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of £25 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards £25 begins after you've entered the code.
• Once the above steps above are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
• Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
• You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
• Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
• Full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/coupons/terms.html.