Offline Mode Pre-loading

Ted Jordan

Jun 21, 2013, 12:53:51 AM6/21/13
to fac...@googlegroups.com
We want to create about 8 different surveys that will run on tablets in areas without internet.

So in order to do this, is the best way to load these 8 surveys into 8 tabs WHILE we have
internet, and then press "Work Offline", and then hope that we don't jump from these web
pages until they complete the surveys offline?

Or is there another way you would recommend?

Is it possible to create a link that goes to a cached paged when there is NO internet?
Tahnx
ted

pete.a...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2014, 10:57:24 AM4/23/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Ted have you figured the best method out?

I would like to do the same thing.

Thanks,
Pete

Aishwarya Singhal

Apr 23, 2014, 5:45:47 PM4/23/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
sorry i must have missed this thread earlier, apologies for that

the survey needs to be loaded up when you have internet. each survey is unique and there's no cached page. once loaded, you can take surveys online/ offline, responses only will be pushed to the server when you get connectivity again.

--

---