Use on Apple Mobile Devices

ber...@stolaf.edu

Jun 20, 2014, 3:18:37 PM6/20/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have just begun using Factile, and I really like how smoothly everything works. I had one question regarding the completion of a survey on an apple device. I have sent the URL our to test the survey on a variety of different platforms, and on apple mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.) it doesn't work in the same way that it does on a laptop or desktop computer.

Here is the problem: My survey is made up of multiple answer and single answer questions. When trying to complete this survey on an apple mobile device I am only able to answer one single answer question. The multiple answer questions work fine and I can answer them all, but the single answer questions are giving me trouble. Do you have any advice as to what the problem could be and how to fix it? Thanks for the help!