Another opportunity to learn

Sarah Stewart

Mar 12, 2011, 1:54:44 PM3/12/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
One of last year's FO2010 participants, CoachCarole has offered us the opportunity to attend a live session talking about online facilitation. Here is the information she passed on:

by CoachCarole

I facilitate online and so do many of my colleagues around the world. eFacilitation is an important skill for the organised and elearning savvy teachers and coordinators in our educational and corporate environments. This is a new series of webinars being introduced to budding eFacilitators everywhere.

Monday March 14th at 5 pm Sydney time (GMT +11)

efacilitateKnow your tools, work with people

Facilitating is about working with people, whether it is online or face to face. Every facilitator needs to be able to use the tools for the job: the learning platform (Moodle); the web conferencing system (Elluminate); and other communication tools such as email, skype or messaging.

The tools though, are secondary.

Please join us to Identify good facilitation practice! and discuss the question:

Why do we need facilitators for online courses?

Join us at: http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz

--
Posted By Sarah Stewart to Facilitating Online 2011 at 3/13/2011 07:49:00 AM

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant