Quietness | Slowness | Openess

alexanderhayes

Sep 1, 2008, 7:39:59 AM9/1/08
to Facilitating Online Communities
Deliberate.

Avoiding the tyranny of fast responsiveness.

Requited yearning for connection.

This is a unique way of engaging the web-world.

Spring buds have arrived in my hometown.

Reading your blogs.

Watching the wiki.

Slow contribution.

Kay Lewis (Staff)

Sep 1, 2008, 7:44:32 AM9/1/08
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander Hayes

I like your subject!

I will ignore your first point - only because it's time I went home to my family (it's 11.41 pm and I'm stuck in my blog not wanting to finish), am relishing the aloneness, yet am not alone, it's the first day of spring in New Zealand (and during daylight it was gorgeous), and lurking, seeking to understand first!

Kind regards
Kay Lewis, JP
eLearning Advisor & Developer ● Senior Lecturer ● Buzan Licensed Instructor in Mind Mapping
School of Business & Computing ● Faculty of Humanities & Business ● UCOL ● PALMERSTON NORTH 4442  NEW ZEALAND
N  email:  k.l...@ucol.ac.nz        telephone:  06 952 7001 ext 70720    0 Skype:  kaylewis22    k  cellphone:  +64 21 0470 179

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Ignite your passion at UCOL with a range of degrees,
diplomas and certificates.

Apply online at http://www.ucol.ac.nz, or email
enq...@ucol.ac.nz or call 0800 GO UCOL (0800468265)

UCOL passing on the passion since 1906.