Course member temporary absence

Chris Woodhouse

Mar 12, 2011, 11:38:32 AM3/12/11
to FO2011

Hello fellow FO2011 participants,

I’ve had some news from Sebastian Panakal, via a mutual virtual friend.  Sebastian has had a family bereavement, losing the wife of his older brother to breast cancer.  The funeral has taken place, and Sebastian is staying with his brother for a week to help him at this very sad time.  Computer time will be very limited for Sebastian in this coming week as he doesn’t want it on at his brother’s house.

Regards,

Chris

-----------------------

Chris Woodhouse

C WOODHOUSE LTD

Expert facilitation for workshops and meetings –
a catalyst for problem solving, decision making and generating ideas

Schedule a meeting with me http://tungle.me/ChrisWoodhouse

Send files via http://dropbox.yousendit.com/ChrisWoodhouse435856

email: c...@cwoodhouse.com

web: www.cwoodhouse.com

Skype: cjwmonyash

Twitter: @shed53

Video chat: http://www.tokbox.com/Chris96410

Phone: +44 (0)115 714 7814 (VOIP)

Mobile: +44 (0)7528 594050

Fax: +44 (0)700 606 0327

Registered number 6620803.  Registered in England and Wales.

Registered Office: Lower Barn, Rakes Road, Monyash, Bakewell, DE45 1JL, UK

VAT registration number 936 5352 09

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for
the addressee only.  If you are not the named recipient, you must
not use, disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this
communication.  If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender and then delete this email from your system.

image001.jpg

Sarah Stewart

Mar 12, 2011, 1:46:05 PM3/12/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com, Chris Woodhouse
Thank you for this news, Chris.

I would like to pass on my condolences to Sebastian. For those of you who do not know him, he is an inspiring educator who lives and works in India. I shall never forget the mini-event he put on last year in which a student and he talked about the amazing work he is doing. Have a look: http://eschoolkerala.wikispaces.com/

Sarah

Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant
http://sarah-stewart.blogspot.com