Fo2011 cancelled

Sarah Stewart

Jul 26, 2011, 11:21:30 PM7/26/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

I am sorry to announce that FO2011 will not be going ahead this semester as a "live" course due to lack of student numbers. However, I have set up the course schedule so you can follow along by yourself and do the various activities and learn from the course resources. And feel free to use this email group of past alumni to ask questions and network.

Hopefully I'll see you all next year. cheers Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant

Olubodun Olufemi Jeremiah

Jul 27, 2011, 11:35:53 AM7/27/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Sad to hear this.

Olubodun Olufemi J. [ CDT; RDT (Nig) M.Ed; Pg Dip. Ed; Pg Dip. E-Teaching & E-course Dev. (UNU/GVU)]
University of Lagos, College of Medicine,
Faculty of Dental Sciences, P.M.B. 12003, Lagos Nigeria.
Mobile:+2348066389422Office: 23401-4802011
eFacilitator, Dodo Village (www.nabuur.com)