Looking for online facilitators

Sarah Stewart

Mar 12, 2012, 10:08:22 PM3/12/12
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

How are you all? Hope 2012 isn't going by too fast.

I am currently developing the Virtual International Day of the Midwife which is a 24 hour free online conference on the 5th May that is just going into its 4th year, designed for midwives and anyone interested in birth issues:

http://internationaldayofthemidwife.wikispaces.com/International+Day+of+the+Midwife+2012

We're looking for facilitators to support the speakers before the day, to set up their technology etc (we use Adobe Connect), and to facilitate the session on the day - each session is one hour long. Full instructions are provided, and "master" facilitators are available as a support for the facilitators. You do not need to be an expert on birth, or even that interested, but we'd like you to be reasonably confident and competent with online facilitation and web conferencing.  This event is developed and supported by volunteers with the aim of providing valuable professional development and networking opportunities for midwives, especially those who find it very difficult to get to face-to-face events.

Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like more information. If you are interested in helping out, have a look at the program, pick a time slot/s that suit you and get in touch with me.

thank you very much, Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant

Sebastian Panakal

Mar 12, 2012, 10:28:20 PM3/12/12
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Sarah,

It is high time I repaid all that I owe you.
Count me in. I will be available to co-facilitate:

Toni Harman

Co-Founder, One World Birth

Thank you for the opportunity to help.
Sincerely
Sebastian Panakal

International Online Teacher Trainer
Skype Educator

Nellie Deutsch

Mar 13, 2012, 12:55:32 AM3/13/12
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com, Sarah Stewart
Hi Sarah,

It would be great to collaborate once again so count me in.

Warm wishes,

Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dr. Nellie Deutsch is the founder of Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning (IT4ALL), an online informal network of volunteers that provides free and low-cost professional development workshops for educators around the world.

Malcolm Lewis

Mar 13, 2012, 1:40:18 AM3/13/12
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Count me in. Hopefully no organisational chaos for me this year.

Cheers

Malcolm

Joke Habben

Mar 13, 2012, 2:39:54 PM3/13/12
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sarah

I would love to help out.

Joke

H. Carpentier

Mar 30, 2013, 1:56:28 PM3/30/13
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sarah,

Sorry , I will not be able to be part of it this year. I will be somewhere in the air between Paris and Hong Kong at the time of the conference.

Cheers

Hervé