Wanted - just a couple more facilitators for Virtual International Day of the Midwife

Sarah Stewart

Apr 22, 2011, 3:13:22 AM4/22/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

I am looking for just a couple more facilitators for the Virtual International Day of the Midwife - all times New Zealand

May 5th 13.00 hours, 14,00 hours, 21.00
May 6th 01.00, 03.00, 05.00,

Any help gratefully received,

 thank you very much, Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant

shijna A.M

Apr 22, 2011, 5:23:53 AM4/22/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

I would like to help you.
 please let me know how can i help you.
Thanks
Shijna

gloria lemay

Apr 22, 2011, 1:29:38 PM4/22/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,  I will be a facilitator for someone.  If you could send me the names of who is speaking at these times, it would be easier for me to figure out how the timing works here in Canada than trying to do it via New Zealand Time.  I'll go to the IDM wiki and convert by the World Clock to Vancouver Time.  Love Gloria

Foreskins for Keeps--an Idea Whose Time Has Come