Starting again July 18th 2011

1 view

Sarah Stewart

Jul 1, 2011, 3:13:08 PM7/1/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone

Just a quick note to tell you Facilitating Online is starting again in 3 weeks on Monday July 18th 2011. I'm just in the process of updating the wiki, so please feel free to pop across and check it out. And if you fancy volunteering to be a speaker, please let me know.

http://wikieducator.org/Facilitating_Online

cheers Sarah

--
Sarah Stewart
EdD Student and Consultant

Sebastian Panakal

Jul 2, 2011, 12:49:21 AM7/2/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sarah,

Do I add myself again to complete the course?

Regards
Sebastian Panakal

Coach Carole

Jul 2, 2011, 12:56:09 AM7/2/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah, everyone,

That is good news. I would be happy to volunteer as a speaker at one of the scheduled real time events. I don't yet see that in your schedule, can you let me know a couple of dates so that I can put the time aside.

Your online course will be running at around the same time as our Eportfolio MOOC (August 1 - September 30). There could be some really useful 'between MOOC collaboration' opportunities.

https://sites.google.com/site/epcoplearnspace/

Regards

Coach Carole

Carole McCulloch
Facilitator, Eportfolio Community of Practice, Australia
http://epcop.net.au
Learning Technologist
http://coachcarole.wordpress.com
Technology Steward
http://www.theaustraliaseries.com

Ph: 0260208337
M: 0414 532 785
E: coachca...@gmail.com
T. coach_carole
S. coach.carole

mireille massue

Jul 2, 2011, 11:13:16 AM7/2/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah

Let me know how I can help.  I'm going to try this again one last time, it's getting down right embarassing not finishing it.   If you need some help, let me know I'm more than happy to add myself to the growing list of helpers.

Mireille Massue
Toronto, Canada

Jul 4, 2011, 3:51:16 PM7/4/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mireille. Do feel free to join us again...third time lucky  :)   Sarah

Sarah Stewart

Jul 4, 2011, 4:27:33 PM7/4/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello Carole

What are you doing in the week of the 8th August? Would you be free to come along and talk to us about your experiences of being an online facilitator, and pass on any of your tips and tricks? Day/time will be up to you. Please note that we'll be using Adobe Connect, and not Elluminate. And...I am away that week on holiday so there will be another facilitator supporting you.

thank you very much, Sarah

mireille massue

Jul 4, 2011, 6:48:02 PM7/4/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah

If I can help in some way let me know

Mireille

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 3:51 PM
To: facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ::{{FO2011}}:: Starting again July 18th 2011

Coach Carole

Jul 4, 2011, 9:37:39 PM7/4/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

That week I could do a presentation on Tuesday August 9 at 5.30 pm Sydney time (7.30 pm NZ time). that's okay about Adobe Connect, if someone is there to help me I will manage.

So shall we call it eFacilitation Tips from Coach Carole

Regards, Carole

Sebastian Panakal

Jul 4, 2011, 10:49:47 PM7/4/11
to facilitating-on...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for the comforting words. I plan to start afresh and complete the whole project in one go this time. May be my experience could help others.

By the way, now I teach "Vedic Mathematics" to students abroad to help them overcome mathphobia. My last session was in Australia. I did it with "Anne Mirtschin"'s students. Of course, the courage to conquer such heights came from you and FO2010.

Your program really enthuses one to become a Facilitator Online.

Regards
Sebastian Panakal