Staff members missing

Ed Bowie

Jan 4, 2010, 10:33:40 AM1/4/10
to fa...@googlegroups.com
When we open Facil this morning we found that about 5 of our staff members are no longer on the log-in drop down. They're still listed in staff and the reservations they created are still active. Any ideas what gives?  We'vd had trouble in the past trying to remove staff, now they're dropping off by themselves.

Thanks

--
Ed Bowie
Executive Director, AOC

Public Media for Lafayette and Acadiana

Dave Becker

Jan 4, 2010, 11:01:16 AM1/4/10
to fa...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Ed.

In the Staff list (Admin Menu, Reference Lists), each Staff member has an End date.  This is the date they leave the organization.  When that date is past they no longer appear on the log-in drop down list.

Apparently someone entered an End date in advance for those people and that date has now passed.  Don’t enter End dates for people that aren’t leaving and you won’t have any problems.

Dave Becker

Ed Bowie

Jan 4, 2010, 11:12:24 AM1/4/10
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Totally fixed, Thanks Dave and Sam, excellent and quick,,, have a great 2010!