Error # 52 Bad File Name or Number

LPCTV .Vermont

Jun 25, 2014, 3:43:29 PM6/25/14
to fa...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to send an HTML email with a file attachment. I am getting an error message - Error #52 "Bad File Name or Number". The heading in the error dialogue box reads "Unexpected error in F_HTML Embed Images".  There is 1 image in my HTML file but I can find nothing wrong with it. I have sent the same image embedded in a different HTML email outside of Facil. I am thinking something within MS Access is causing this error. Has anyone else had experience with this error?

Just to be sure it isn't the file attachment, rather than the image embedded within the body of the HTML. I have tried other files and changing the name of the file, so I do not think it has to do with that.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Patrick
LPCTV
Ludlow, VT