Great Idea Dave

majnun

Nov 16, 2009, 10:12:56 AM11/16/09
to Facil Software
Great idea Dave,

Thanks for setting this up!

Steve B.

Nov 16, 2009, 10:33:00 AM11/16/09
to Facil Software
It would be fun if people make use of this...
Here's a Facil related topic, maybe someone can help me with:
I had a class on using a Flip video camera & software last week that
our municipality loaned us. I sent e-mail to the 11 people who e-
mailed interest. Of those, about seven reponded that they could make
it. I had set-up a mail list with all 11. I wanted to e-mail back just
those who could make it with more detail. Would there have been an
easy way to do this within Facil? My solution was to delete those who
couldn't make it, but that wasn't really the solution I wanted.

Also, what's the latest update on version 5.0? Mine was 9/15, but I
thought I saw one of our other staffers with a more current date.
This conversation is locked