[Facets] Exception.error_print - formats exception like MRI does

Evgeniy Dolzhenko

Apr 22, 2010, 12:15:10 PM4/22/10
to facets-u...@rubyforge.org
I took a few hours and ported the Exception formatting from MRI
into Ruby http://gist.github.com/375386 . Sort of eye-candy thing,
but I was bored :)

Facets currently has Exception#detail but the formatting is kind of
random and it doesn't output exception class name which is often
needed.

Trans

Apr 22, 2010, 10:46:09 PM4/22/10
to facets-u...@rubyforge.org

On Apr 22, 12:15 pm, Evgeniy Dolzhenko <dolze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I took a few hours and ported the Exception formatting from MRI
> into Rubyhttp://gist.github.com/375386. Sort of eye-candy thing,
> but I was bored :)
>
> Facets currently has Exception#detail but the formatting is kind of
> random and it doesn't output exception class name which is often
> needed.

Interesting. I'll take a closer look as soon as I get a chance.

Trans

Dec 28, 2011, 10:01:18 AM12/28/11
to facets-u...@googlegroups.com, Facets
Finally added this (after all this time!)

Thanks.