Bootcamp 2019 Filling Up! Sign up now

Lilly Walters Schermerhorn

Jan 7, 2019, 1:33:18 PM1/7/19
to Lilly's Face Painting Classes & Workshops, west-coast-f...@googlegroups.com
I am excited! The Bootcamp 2019 is starting to fill :)
Make sure when you pay for the 2nd part, $95 to Cameron Garrett, you let me know too. I will send you the link for part two of Bootcamp in a Book. I just updated it to include the drills from Bootcamp 2018. Each year it the GROW as it includes the drills from all of the previous Bootcamps.
SIGN UP NOW! There is no better learning value for your time and money than these Bootcamps http://westcoastfacepainters.com/bootcamp.html
Hugs!
- Lilly Walters, Face Painting Author, Artist and Teacher, Face Painter
in Claremont, Upland, San Dimas, Pomona, La Verne, Montclair #facepainter, #facepainting
Free tips and help for face painters: