Dec 4th! SoCal CHRISTMAS PARTY & JAM Montclair

1 view

Lilly Walters Schermerhorn

Nov 26, 2018, 11:00:45 AM11/26/18
to Lilly's Face Painting Classes & Workshops, west-coast-f...@googlegroups.com, Blanca Rose Laba

Dec 4th! SoCal CHRISTMAS PARTY & JAM Montclair for face painters and balloon artists!

BRING A GIFT! We will do a gift exchange.  No gag gifts.
You cannot BUY your gift to exchange, it must be something from your home, something you found, etc.

COST: FREE, BUT, you **MUST** buy a meal if you come. Fantastic food at this amazing buffet.

TIME: 4 pm to 9:00 pm

VENDORS: Blanca Laba is the vendor at my events. She has all the products you will need Also, she can order things ahead for you, if you contact her in time, or you can order from her and she will mail them to you.
Contact her at 626-421-5111, blancasb...@yahoo.com

WHAT WE DO: A jam is a fun time to practice, play, socialize, stock up from the vendor of the day. It is not a class, more a business party.

LOCATION: 5136 N Montclair Plaza Ln, Montclair, CA 91763

In the Target shopping center, next to the 99 cent store. Just north of the Montclair Mall. Exit the 210 Freeway on Central or Monte Vista