HELP!

lilly

Sep 6, 2019, 10:17:11 AM9/6/19
to Lilly Classes
I have moved down to the Placentia Yorba Linda area to be closer to my grandchildren! And I am loving it! Beautiful area, get to see the kids every day, all kinds of fantastic artists down here in this area.

I was hoping you would help me.  I need to get the word out that I available down here to help entertain at events with my face painting.

So, if you could do any, or all, of these:

LET YOUR FRIENDS and BUSINESS ASSOCIATES KNOW I am in the Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Fullerton area.

YELP:  Leave a review at
https://www.yelp.com/biz/fun-face-painting-placentia-2

GOOGLE:  Leave at review at
https://g.page/fun-face-painting/review

FACEBOOK:  LIKE, FOLLOW and REVIEW https://www.facebook.com/pg/yorbafacepainting/reviews

INSTRAGRAM:  Follow lilly_walters

THANK YOU!!!!!

- Lilly Walters, Face Painting Author, Artist and Teacher, Face Painter , Yorba Linda, Placentia, Brea, Anaheim Hills, Fullerton #facepainter #facepainting #placentiafacepainter #yorbalindafacepainter #breafacepainter #anaheimfacepainter

www.FunFacePainting.com

Mobile: 909-815-8535, Fax: 408-228-8752