Need VOLUNTEERS Terminal Children

lilly

Apr 5, 2019, 6:12:14 PM4/5/19
to Wcfp, Lilly Classes
Next Saturday, April 13th, 10 AM- 12:30. One of our volunteers for face painting had to pull out. This is a beautiful event for children who have a terminal illness and their families. It's a celebration of Spring, but you do any design you would like, that you feel would make the children happy.

It's early enough in the day that hopefully you would still be able to get in a paid booking later on. It's in Rancho Cucamonga out of church.

You supply your own paint and materials. But they'll have a line coordinator, a nice indoor location with tables and chairs

Message me if you are interested in helping. 909-815-8535