Did you pay part two yet?

1 view

Lilly Walters Schermerhorn

Mar 18, 2019, 2:51:33 PM3/18/19
to Lilly's Face Painting Classes & Workshops, west-coast-f...@googlegroups.com

BOOTCAMP 2019!! Did you pay the final payment yet?

Cameron Garrett is crazy busy, and does not tell me immediately when she receives the final payment. So, send me your confirmation so I can get you your goodies NOW!!

REMEMBER, you pay the first payment, you get Part One of Bootcamp in a book - immediately! When you pay the 2nd half, you receive Part Two, PLUS a great ebook about how to make intricate bling masks ... SUCH a time saver at gigs, and makes you look like a superstar. PLUS, 33 pages of GREAT stuff - inspiration and step-by-step designs from Cameron!

IF you did not signup yet, http://westcoastfacepainters.com/bootcamp