Facebox ajax call making another one url call with undefined resoruce name

Baska ran

Sep 11, 2014, 3:38:48 AM9/11/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am very new to the jquery facebox lib , but i am using facebox in my project to load reset password page using facebox ajax call.

Using facebox to load jsp page is working fine , but my problem is it is making another one call to the undefined resource .

Example scenario :

This in my actual code :

    jQuery.facebox(function() {
var secureKey = $("#secureKey").val();
    var params = "secureKey="+encodeURI(secureKey);
        $.ajax({
            url: contextPath+"/users/showSetPassword.action",
            type: 'POST',
            data: params,
            success: function(data) {
                jQuery.facebox(data);
            },
            error: function() {
                $.facebox('There was an error.');
            }
        });
    })

in this , i will just load one jsp page using facebox , but my problem it makes two calls to the server like this screen shot..

Please give me some info what is going on actuall .

Thanks.

facebox issue.PNG

harpreet bhatia

Sep 11, 2014, 3:42:36 AM9/11/14
to fac...@googlegroups.com
You are accessing a url something like

jsdn/login/undefined

check what is causing this. probably its in javascript, a missing variable.

Harpreet Bhatia

Web Developer / Analyst