new OAuth policy

mikeymicrophone

Dec 6, 2012, 9:40:37 PM12/6/12
to faceb...@googlegroups.com
Facebook's new OAuth policy (from https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2012/09/05/platform-updates--operation-developer-love/ )

We will only allow authorization codes to be exchanged for access tokens once and will require that they be exchanged for an access token within 10 minutes of their creation.

I noticed that facebooker2 0.0.17 was released the day after this was announced.  Is it related?  Do we need to change facebooker2, or is this issue only handled in app code?

Thanks!!!!

-Mike

Mike Mangino

Dec 7, 2012, 10:00:39 AM12/7/12
to faceb...@googlegroups.com
I haven't done anything with the change and I'm not sure if anything is required.

Mike