MultiJson::DecodeError: unexpected token at 'false'

klochner

Oct 5, 2011, 9:00:48 PM10/5/11
to faceb...@googlegroups.com
How are people dealing with MultiJson errors when facebook reuturns "false"?

It's invalid json, but I'd like to silence the error warnings.

Mike Mangino

Oct 17, 2011, 9:42:29 AM10/17/11
to faceb...@googlegroups.com
Of course Facebook sends completely bogus JSON.

Can you just add a rescue around the json decoding and have it return false, or raise some more intelligent exception?

Mike