current_facebook_user.fetch does not work with Oauth 2 migration

Rajat Garg

Aug 10, 2011, 8:01:28 AM8/10/11
to faceb...@googlegroups.com
I am using current_facebook_user.fetch to determine user logged in status.

Once, we add the following line "oauth:true" to fb_connect_async_js, we need to change "perms" to "scope" wherever referenced.

Also, current_facebook_user.fetch stops working. As per documentation here -
http://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/525/

Login behavior can be fetched by using this -
FB.login(function(response) {
  if (response.authResponse) {
    console.log("User is connected to the application.”);
    var accessToken = response.authResponse.accessToken;
  }
});

Something needs to change here -
https://github.com/mmangino/facebooker2/blob/master/lib/facebooker2/rails/controller.rb

But I am not really sure about how to make that happen.

Anybody having a similar problem?

Please let me know!