****** Deadline approaching. Apologies for cross-posting. Please feel
free to redistribute. ******
PhD studentships (Graduate Teaching Assistant) are available at Edge
Hill University, UK. The deadline for the application is on Monday 17
January 2022. For more information, including eligibility, entry
requirements and how to apply, navigate to
You are encouraged to discuss your choice of research topics with me
) before applying. Your PhD topics can be in
the areas of #deeplearning #comutervision #ai #robotics
Selected recent publications are:
1. An attention-driven hierarchical multi-scale representation for
visual recognition, BMVC 2021.
2. Attend and Guide (AG-Net): A Keypoints-Driven Attention-Based Deep
Network for Image Recognition, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing 2021.
3. Context-aware Attentional Pooling (CAP) for Fine-grained Visual
Classification. AAAI 2021.
4. Attentional Learn-able Pooling for Human Activity Recognition, ICRA 2021.
5. Coarse Temporal Attention Network (CTA-Net) for Driver’s Activity
Recognition. WACV 2021.
6. Orderly Disorder in Point Cloud Domain. ECCV 2020
7. Unsupervised Monocular Depth Estimation for Night-time Images using
Adversarial Domain Feature Adaptation. ECCV 2020
8. Rotation Axis Focused Attention Network (RAFA-Net) for Estimating
Head Pose. ACCV 2020.
9. Regional Attention Network (RAN) for Head Pose and Fine-grained
Gesture Recognition. IEEE Trans. on Affective Computing 2020.
10. Deep CNN, Body Pose and Body-Object Interaction Features for
Drivers' Activity Monitoring. IEEE Trans. on Intelligent
Transportation Systems 2020.
Dr Ardhendu Behera
Reader (Associate Professor) in Computer Vision & AI
Department of Computer Science
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP
Publications (Google Scholar)
T: +44 (0) 1695 65 7270