Please I need your suggestions. Thanks in advance

Som

Nov 4, 2017, 10:03:13 PM11/4/17
to Face Recognition Research Community
Hello all , I am pursuing my Master degree in Engineering under research mode. My research is aimed at addressing the problem of Low-resolution (LR) frontal facial images of (30x30 pixels and below) with occlusion handling. I am new to Face recognition; I need your suggestions on how best to approach (Techniques / Methods) and solve this problem; aimed at improving recognition rate and run time. Also what are  the likely database for Faces with low resolution with occlusion handling ? Please reply. Thanks in advance