Dear Colleagues and Friends,
** Apologies for cross-posting **
Applications are invited for a full-time Postdoctoral Research
Associate (PDRA) position in GAN/deep learning for the early detection
of pancreatic cancer funded by Cancer Research UK, Pancreatic Cancer
UK and EPSRC, with project partners at the University College London
(UCL), Queen Mary University of (QMUL), Manchester Metropolitan
University (MMU) and the University of Hertfordshire (UH).
The post-doc will work on an exciting, cross-disciplinary
collaborative project to develop advanced GAN models to generate
plausible hypotheses (Deadline 11th July 2021). The detailed
application procedure can be found here:
Informal enquiries may be addressed to beh...@edgehill.ac.uk
Some of our recent publications are:
1. Attend and Guide (AG-Net): A Keypoints-Driven Attention-Based Deep
Network for Image Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
2. Context-aware Attentional Pooling (CAP) for Fine-grained Visual
Classification. In AAAI 2021.
3. Attentional Learn-able Pooling for Human Activity Recognition. IEEE
4. Coarse Temporal Attention Network (CTA-Net) for Driver’s Activity
Recognition. In IEEE/CVF WACV 2021.
5. Orderly Disorder in Point Cloud Domain. In ECCV 2020
6. Unsupervised Monocular Depth Estimation for Night-time Images using
Adversarial Domain Feature Adaptation. In ECCV 2020
7. Rotation Axis Focused Attention Network (RAFA-Net) for Estimating
Head Pose. In ACCV 2020.
8. Regional Attention Network (RAN) for Head Pose and Fine-grained
Gesture Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing 2020.
9. Deep CNN, Body Pose and Body-Object Interaction Features for
Drivers' Activity Monitoring. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent
Transportation Systems 2020.
10. Attention-driven Body Pose Encoding for Human Activity
Recognition. In ICPR 2020
Many thanks and kind regards,
Dr Ardhendu Behera
Reader (Associate Professor) in Computer Vision & AI
Department of Computer Science
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP
T: +44 (0) 1695 65 7270