Low Resolution Face recognition

Sri Krishna

May 14, 2014, 4:16:03 PM5/14/14
to face...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can any body tell me, which features can help me to improve recognition rate in case of low resolution face recognition. Also please suggest me a technique for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Som

Nov 6, 2017, 4:54:09 AM11/6/17
to Face Recognition Research Community
Hello Dr. Krishna, Nice to meet you. I am pursuing my Master degree in Engineering under Research mode. I am working on addressing the problem of Low-resolution (LR) frontal facial images of (30x30 pixels and below) with occlusion handling. Though I am new to Face recognition but will like to share knowledge with you. Also, I need your suggestions on how best to approach (Techniques / Methods) and solve this problem; aimed at improving recognition rate and run time. Also what are  the likely database for Faces with low resolution with occlusion handling ? Please reply. Thanks in advance