A great web page for the scale enthusiast

b.g...@iaag.geo.uni-muenchen.de

Feb 13, 2008, 8:51:21 AM2/13/08
to Flying Aces Club Europe
Hi All,
So if you have not found this site yet then take a look...lots of
great photos and 3 views of interesting subjects:
http://www.wonwinglo.scale-models.net/index.htm

Hope you are all doing well etc. I have made lots of improvements on
the FACE site...there are now more than 145 Walt Mooney plans. I have
also added a power scale plan page and a jet plan page. Furthermore, I
have added a diesel section to the new tips and tricks page.

Soon I will send a letter to FAC in the US requesting that they make
us into an FAC squadron....this will make it possible for those of us
interested to accumulate Kanones etc.

Bernard